Who is ACRE Member?
Members of ACRE are physicians and health care professionals in the fields of clinical research and/or education.
Members of ACRE are recognized clinicians, educators and scientists, many of whom are affiliated with medical schools and universities.
Members of ACRE contribute on a regular and continuing basis to the scientific literature on various diseases and conduct medical education programs on those subjects.
Members of ACRE have working relationships with industry and/or can work directly for industry.
Members of ACRE hold to the belief that collaborations are beneficial to developing new medical products and procedures that benefit patients.
Why Should I Join ACRE
- ACRE publications include ACRE member newsletter, The Clinical Investigator and Educator
- Issue Alerts and the ACRE Membership Directory
- Discounted rates to all ACRE meetings, including Annual Meetings, chapter meetings and ACRE courses (Clinical Investigation 101, Funding Research Conference, Educational Practice)
- Active voice in Congress and State Legislatures through ACRE representation
- ACRE Chapters at medical schools and specialty societies
ACRE Online also offers many benefits for members:
- Online membership directory, featuring real-time updates, dues renewal payments, and address changes, or update your professional and personal data
- Calendar of ACRE meetings and other clinical research and education meetings around the world
- ACREHost - free web sites for ACRE members (future)
- ACRE Research and Education Careers
- Register online for ACRE meetings and courses
- Members have online access to many valuable ACRE practice enhancement materials and educational programs